Grassroots Community Development appreciates all support!
We could not do this work without generous donors like you! Consider giving for specific gift to help inspire and cultivate healthy neighborhoods in North, South and East Waco.
Ways you can donate:
- Adopt a lot – mow one of our 60 empty lots during the year. From our perspective this is “priceless.”
- Sponsor a “Welcome to the Neighborhood Party” — $75 helps us strengthen the fabric of the community.
- Lawnmower – our mowers wear out quickly. $200 helps us to keep our lots mowed and clean.
- Housing Counseling – $265 will pay for one family to go through our counseling program.
- Refrigerator – $400 provides a great blessing and to a new homeowner.
- Land – $1,500 will buy an empty lot to build a house. Assist us in making the houses we build even more affordable.
- IDA Matching Funds – $2,000 provides matching funds for a family, encouraging them to develop good savings skills and attend financial literacy classes.
- Volunteer to teach a Financial Literacy Class – Skilled volunteers donate their time to teach our classes.
- Elementary Schools’ Book Clubs books — Donate $30.00 to purchase two sets of 4 books for Book Club for mentors and students to use.
- Grassroots Leadership Training Program — $50.00 towards GLT allows us to purchase supplies and materials to carry out one GLT
We encourage you to help us in our efforts to partner with the community to help transform our neighborhoods by the donating your time and/or your financial resources. We thank you for your continued investment in Grassroots Community Development and our work.
Use the donation button below to donate through PayPal – it’s secure and you don’t need to signup to donate. Or please send a check made out to Grassroots Community Development to 1624 Colcord Avenue Waco, TX 76707.